site hit counter

[NCF]⋙ Read The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2 edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks

The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2 edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks



Download As PDF : The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2 edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks

Download PDF The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2  edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller  Suspense eBooks

Carter Devereux’s idyllic world had been shattered and catapulted into chaos, and with it, the fate of humanity itself.

With a traitor in their midst who seems to stay one step ahead of them, it is a race against time for Carter Devereux and a team of Special Forces operators who must fight evils never before encountered.

Can they uncover the traitor, free the captives from an unknown location, and stop the evil from sweeping in and changing the world as we know it?

~~~

THE WOLVES OF FREYDIS is a full-length novel, a fast paced suspense-thriller about human history and an international political conspiracy with tentacles reaching across the globe into the highest halls of power. It is the second book in J C Ryan’s Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller series, the sequel to Nothing New Under The Sun.

The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2 edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks

First let me say what this is NOT. It is not an extension of the “Rossler” series even though one of the main characters is an archaeologist. It is action paced and tells a story that might be happening right now.
The main characters are involved with a secret government agency “A-Echelon” that is more secret than the CIA. They are tracing information hidden in ancient digs that may indicate that earliest ancestors might have had expertise in medicine and warfare that we are not aware of. This may remind Ryan fans of his previous books. The difference is that these searchers are US government driven. Because of this they have all sorts of backup when needed. Of course there are other “bad guys” searching. And there is also a mole in “A-Echelon”.
I like the characters in this new series. They are young, educated and rich. This makes an interesting mix.
There is a prequel, Nothing New Under the Sun that I read first. Knowing what I now know, I wish I had read this book first and then the prequel. You may want to know as much as you can about the characters first and might check this out. Warning it has the “granddaddy” of all cliffhangers.
The good news is you can start reading Wolves of Freydis immediately if you plan ahead.
This book meets all my wishes for a good book. It has a prologue that drags you in and doesn’t disappoint. It has clean dialogue that lets you paint your own word pictures. It can stand alone but hints at a future volume that you can choose to read.

Product details

  • File Size 1639 KB
  • Print Length 678 pages
  • Publication Date March 20, 2016
  • Sold by  Digital Services LLC
  • Language English
  • ASIN B01D8QL4CK

Read The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2  edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller  Suspense eBooks

Tags : The Wolves Of Freydis: A Suspense Thriller (A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2) - Kindle edition by JC Ryan, Rosamond Carter. Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading The Wolves Of Freydis: A Suspense Thriller (A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2).,ebook,JC Ryan, Rosamond Carter,The Wolves Of Freydis: A Suspense Thriller (A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2),Fiction Thrillers Historical,Fiction Thrillers Political
People also read other books :

The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2 edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks Reviews


Ok I just finished reading Wolves of Freydis, book two of the Carter Devereux s series It only took me a little over 2 days to read book two. I was unable to put it down. Book one flowed right into book two with very little effort . What I was not prepared for was the unexpected flow of emotions that hit me as I was reading this story. Very few books that I have read we're able to accomplish that. I am extremely impressed This was a very well written book series with a fast moving story line that will keep you up late at night
Coming off the success of the Rossler Foundation Series (Tenth Cycle, Ninth Cycle, ...), Mr Ryan has again struck paydirt with a new set of characters and his very intense writing style. Grabbed from page one, and hard to put down, the first book in this new series delves into a whole different perspective on archaeology. Most definitely will be reading the next (and future) books as hopefully they unravel the mysteries that the lead character, Carter Devereaux, has uncovered.
The author has provided a unique twist in the telling of this story by way of the wolves of frydis being intertwined with the story of the main characters. The story started off well and kept my interest until somewhere in the middle of the book. It then seemed to slow down with just a lot of dialog with many of the characters. Toward the end, the excitement built up tremendously. Some of the people in the story could have had their characters developed more, as many of them seemed to be rather one dimensional. I will be looking forward to reading Nothing New Under the Sun to see how JC Ryan has developed the main characters. I have read 9th Cycle by JC Ryan and enjoyed it.
To JC . . . Thank you for your fantastic book . . . I have always been rather picky about what I like to read . . . a good book, to me, is like drinking cool water in the heat of the hottest day . . . and this book has given me that feel of serenity . . . I have never read any of JC,s books until now . . . I guarantee that I will be reading the rest . . . I will not share any of this book because I believe it would spoil it for you if I did . . . Trust me when I say it is a great book to be savored like a wonderful wine . . . Long Live The Wolves of Freydis . . . And long live your gift of writing . . . and long live JC!!!
I thoroughly enjoyed all three of the books in this series and look forward to more! The characters are real. They are smart, tough, resourceful and always respectful. The author let's the humor of a situation come through is both subtle and overt ways. I read the books in the order written and would recommend others to do the same, even though they are each stand alone stories there is a build of the characters and their related that add to their enjoyment. I recommend this book whole heartedly!
First read "Nothing New Under the Sun" so that you are familiar with the characters. You will grieve with Carter Devereaux over the cruel loss of his wife and son. You will disrepair with Mackensie through her months of captivity and being forced to continue her research for the enemy with constant threats of harm to her son. You will rejoice at James resolve to keep gathering information which finally leads him to the conclusion that Mackensie and Liam were abducted and not killed in the explosion. Things really begin to heat up when they begin to get their first clues on who is involved and it escalates quickly up to one of the highest offices in the U.S. Most of all, you will be thankful for the wolves of Freydis who came to Mackensie in her sleep and helped her through her disrepair and who constantly comforted Carter a d gave him the resolve to keep going. Also, the astounding Archelogical discoveries by Professor Devereaux continue to astound the world. A thoroughly enjoyable read.
First of all read this book after NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN.

These two books are the consummate archeological/historical/scientific experiences on the planet. I love reading Mr. Ryan on ebooks because there are so many fascinating side trails to look up and learn about along the way. He really makes the reader really actually enter into the experiences. The characters are well drawn and likeable and the background info itself is worth the read. The only thing I couldn't buy into is the wolf behavior....just too much of a stretch. Highly recommend both books as well as the entire Rossler series. More please.
First let me say what this is NOT. It is not an extension of the “Rossler” series even though one of the main characters is an archaeologist. It is action paced and tells a story that might be happening right now.
The main characters are involved with a secret government agency “A-Echelon” that is more secret than the CIA. They are tracing information hidden in ancient digs that may indicate that earliest ancestors might have had expertise in medicine and warfare that we are not aware of. This may remind Ryan fans of his previous books. The difference is that these searchers are US government driven. Because of this they have all sorts of backup when needed. Of course there are other “bad guys” searching. And there is also a mole in “A-Echelon”.
I like the characters in this new series. They are young, educated and rich. This makes an interesting mix.
There is a prequel, Nothing New Under the Sun that I read first. Knowing what I now know, I wish I had read this book first and then the prequel. You may want to know as much as you can about the characters first and might check this out. Warning it has the “granddaddy” of all cliffhangers.
The good news is you can start reading Wolves of Freydis immediately if you plan ahead.
This book meets all my wishes for a good book. It has a prologue that drags you in and doesn’t disappoint. It has clean dialogue that lets you paint your own word pictures. It can stand alone but hints at a future volume that you can choose to read.
Ebook PDF The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2  edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller  Suspense eBooks

0 Response to "[NCF]⋙ Read The Wolves Of Freydis A Suspense Thriller A Carter Devereux Mystery Thriller Book 2 edition by JC Ryan Rosamond Carter Mystery Thriller Suspense eBooks"

Post a Comment